Hairstylist by trade, Jesseca Dupart knew that hair was always her passion.
Mother to three young children at an early age her herself, circumstances pushed Dupart to go harder in life. Her journey brought her to opening her first salon in 2013. After a fire destroyed her first salon, Dupart pulled up her boot straps and came back with another salon. This time she put her newest idea to the test with incorporating Kaleidoscope Hair Products as her salon’s retail product line.
View this post on Instagram
(😫😫 look how sleepy I look🤦🏾♀️ I was going off 3hrs sleep) I am the everyday person , although I’m not college educated I know my ISH…… my journey was important. I stand for “If I can do it anyone can” with God, HARD work , faith and a vision. We are now in the process of Finally separating the face from the brand. This whole process has been one long lesson. You never stop learning, you never stop strategizing , you never take your foot off the gas , never lose focus that way you will never stop growing. This interview was early this year ….. to look at it now and see the new direction is just a reminder how fast stuff changes as u grow. Happy Sunday 💖
The clients at her salon gave the thumbs up. Soon, the reviews started flooding in. Her products were being endorsed by a variety of celebrities such as Angela Yee, DJ ENVY, the castmembers of Love & HipHop, SupaCent, Tokyo Vanity, Jess Hilarious, Nene Leakes, Tina Lawson and a host of others. It was at that point Jesseca went from mom to mogul.
Here is a brief run-down of what marks her as a business mogul:
- Kaleidoscope Hair products is raking in over 12 million dollars in sales per year
- Owner of a marketing consulting firm
- Recently opened real estate agency, Kaleidoscope realty, through which she now owns and manages a million-dollar commercial property
- Featured on TODAY with Megyn Kelly; InspireHer segment
- Instagram sensation on the climb to 1 million followers
- Often featured with her NOLA crew SupaCent and TokyoxVanity
- #PayItForwardChallenge where she, Supa, Larry Morrow and Greg (Owner of We Dat’s) promoted patronage of black owned businesses
- #JudyWonka Contest host on Instagram with a giveaway (brand new Nissan Altima)
There are not many other professionals that can call themselves pioneers of an Industry. Jesseca Dupart handles the success with style and grace. She is humble, snatched, ambitious, beautiful, promotes health living, has laid edges, hustles, she wears makeup that makes you attack the heart eye emoji, she is career focused, and most importantly, GOD fearing. Dupart has said this is the secret to the sauce. She even left us with a hashtag that advices us to #PrayThroughTheProcess. It is clear that her purpose is great. This may only be the tip of the iceberg for Ms. Dupart. There are so many supporters ready to see what else this authentic, self-made powerhouse has in store for the future.